Incorporating Western Victoria’s Psychic & Wellbeing Expos
Body n Soul Expos feature enabling, uplifting, empowering, and inspiring products therapies and services. Body n Soul Expos provide you with an venue to showcase and promote your business to a targeted audience.
Our goal is to gather together a diverse group of professional practitioners who offer an alternative approach to easing life’s burdens.
We seek to balance the number of readers (psychics, mediums, palmists, astrologers, tarot card readers etc) with those offering alternative health and well-being services and products.
We seek an interesting mix in order to offer visitors an interesting variety. We are also very open to mainstream practitioners and those offering uplifting and inspirational products.
Advantages of exhibiting with Body n Soul Expos
- Visitors are a targeted audience – they pay to enter. There are no ‘tyre-kickers’.
People are there because they are genuinely interested.
- We are a boutique expo business that cares for and promotes those who exhibit.
- Unlike some other expo organisers, we actually advertise and promote our expos. Exhibitor fees are used to pay for advertising and promotion in order to maximise visitor numbers.
- We preference quality over quantity in terms of the number of expos we run each year.
- We offer you the option of choosing your own stall position. There is no arbitrary allocation. You actually get to choose.
- Our business is to promote your business and we put every effort into achieving that goal.
- We offer a stream of lectures/workshops that runs concurrent with the expo as an extra attraction for visitors.
- Other incentives to attract visitors include a draw for free tickets and a free reading.
Presenting at our expos is FREE for any participating exhibitor
Our expos feature lectures/workshops every half hour. Attendees are looking for experienced and knowledgeable professionals. Speakers are showcased in our lecture schedule which is also promoted on Facebook.
If you’ve signed up to exhibit at any of our upcoming expos and wish to do a presentation email Peter Burns with the details of t lecture title and a description (50 word limit) for publication.
Prices vary from expo to expo and are shown on the expo booking page.
If you have any questions email Peter Burns or text/phone: 0411 530 762
Some pics from previous expos
If you have any questions email Peter Burns or text/phone: 0411 530 762Share This: