Body n Soul Expos feature enabling, uplifting, empowering, and inspiring products therapies and services. Body n Soul Expos provide you with an venue to showcase and promote your business to a targeted audience.
Meet new customers, face-to-face.
At Body n Soul Expos we gather together a diverse group of professional practitioners and vendors who offer an alternative approach to easing life’s burdens.
We offer visitors an interesting variety of exhibits, including readers, products and practitioners. Our goal is to uplift and inspire.
Advantages of exhibiting with Body n Soul Expos
- Visitors are a targeted audience – they pay to enter. There are no ‘tyre-kickers’.
People are there because they are genuinely interested.
- We are a boutique expo business that cares for and promotes those who exhibit.
- Unlike some other expo organisers, we actually advertise and promote our expos. Exhibitor fees are used to pay for advertising and promotion in order to maximise visitor numbers.
- We preference quality over quantity in terms of the number of expos we run each year.
- You choose your own stall position. There’s no arbitrary allocation. You get to choose.
- Our business is to promote your business and we put every effort into achieving that goal.
- We offer a stream of lectures/workshops that runs concurrent with the expo as an extra attraction for visitors.
- Other incentives to attract visitors include a draw for free tickets and a free reading.
Presenting at our expos is FREE for any participating exhibitor
Our expos feature lectures every 30 mins.
Speakers are showcased in our lecture schedule which is promoted on Facebook.
If you’ve signed up to exhibit at any of our upcoming expos and wish to do a presentation email Peter Burns with the details of your lecture title and a description (50 word limit) for publication.
Prices vary from expo to expo and are shown on the expo booking page.
If you have any questions email Peter Burns or text/phone: 0411 530 762
Some pics from previous expos
If you have any questions email Peter Burns or text/phone: 0411 530 762Share This: